Jan 31, 2013
Dearest Family in Christ!
Molly and the BoysFirst of all…please know how grateful we are for your love and care–even reading this and keeping up with our craziness in your own busy life. Paul and I continue to be humbled by the goodness of God in our daily lives. Though this month was by no means spared from testings, we know HE is the One who not only gives the test, but has the grace for it, has something IN IT for us to embrace and see Him and best of all, Emmanuel walks every single step with us.
Thank you for friends who have prayed for us regularly-that is our greatest need of all. May He find us faithful! Attached are photos that sum up the last few months.
Pictured left: 120 youth listen as Xavier gives a challenge at sports ministry camp. Eleven of them received Christ! God is powerful to save.
Pictured right: God is faithful to care for our youth ministry. It is growing numerically and spiritually!
- Our biggest surprise baby Hudson Charles…his amazing little life, the merging of two countries and the joy he brings us each day. He’s now 2 weeks and smiles all the time. Thankful to be out of the NiC-U after he picked up a dangerous virus here in Phoenix at about a week old. His brothers – the wild ones – are thankful to have Huds and Mommy back after a week. They want to smother the little 9 lb baby at all time.
- Paul’s parents had an amazing experience here in America. Thankful for the way our friends honored and loved them, giving them many wonderful stories to share back home.
Paul’s parents with Isaiah at Grand CanyonA few of their Culture shocks –Molly behind the wheel…picking up at the airport–as I don’t drive in India-yet 🙂 Molly and her constant cleaning, the quiet in America, the lack of people filling the streets, how much money food is here, how kind the people are everywhere, how Laws are followed, how clean streets are, how you can’t just get up and walk in the van/suburban or take kids from car seats when they cry while driving on the free-way! How much work it is to maintain the fridge! Above, they are pictured with Isaiah at the Grand Canyon.
Thank you for praying that:
- We are faithful with the MUCH entrusted to us.Girls’ House
- We are sensitive to His lead…to put down what’s not from Him, cling to His voice and simply follow with joy.
- Our girls are continuously protected, for their hearts to remain soft to the Lord; for God to keep them from rebellion and immorality. Our staff girls stay focused on serving the Lord–not looking to people, but to God for their all.
- A MIRACLE for a smooth MOVE from the mountains into our HOME (see picture right) in May. Pray that the builders keep their words to us, have an urge to help us cut costs and get girls in on their school break.
- Pray we get a break from the government and they allow us to move girls with ease to the new city. Pray God saves us from corruption, unnecessary bribes and hurdles and puts CARING people in our path, who have hearts for children.
- Pray for our church plant: God’s grace, favor, leading for the location. Pray for a Godly core group of disciples, that He raises up servants, sold out to His glory and protects us from people with wrong intentions. Church Planting in India is field work, so we will miss Daddy as long days are ahead for him out with the people.
Giving thanks in advance for our move back to India…and that HE knows exactly where we will live and what we will drive – Matthew 6:25 – “Do not worry about your life…” – He Knows and He has us in the palm of His hand.
We love you!!!
Paul and Molly