Margaret did not have food for all the children who depend on her. She prayed to God and looked for piece work so that she would work with her hands and put food on the table but she did not get any opportunity to work. She came back hopelessly, children crying for food, not knowing what to do for her children. She prayed to God and then we arrived with the most needed help for survival. Margaret thanked God and John’s team.
Life is tough when the husband dies. I feel so bad when I fail to put food on the table for my children. As a mother, I try everything possible and I work with my hands to make sure that there is food for my children. When I fail to bring food, my children cry to me and I also cry to my God and my Savior for help. All my children will come to Every Nation Church / Community school. I struggle to get food and there is no way that I can afford school fees. God has given us a great favor to our community by bringing the church and community school.
Monica ChumaMonica is a widow and blind. It is worse for me because I am blind and the people in the community don’t think for me because there is nothing I can give them back. I lost my husband and five children to HIV/AIDs. Now I am all alone, neglected and shunned by all– Wealth makes many friends but the poor is separated from his neighbor –Proverbs 19:4. All the brethren of the poor do hate him; how much more do his friends go far away from him? He pursues them with words, yet they are wanting to him—Proverbs 19: 7. John gave mealie meal to Monica and some relish. Monica thanked the Lord and John for remembering her.
Getrude Kapunga is the mother of Humphrey, Bruce and Gift Kapunga. She is also the grand mother of Jenny Phiri. Getrude gets monthly food from Samaritan Children’s Home for the rest of her children. Getrude, Gift and Jenny are HIV/AIDS positive.
Every Nation Africa Leader’s Summit
John Jere hosted “Every Nation Africa Leaders Summit” from the 17th to 20th April 2012. It was his pleasure to bring in key church leaders from Nigeria, South Africa, Congo DRC, Zimbabwe, to plan together how to minister the word of God in Africa. We were glad to have Chief Chipepo from Southern province of Zambia, who is born again. He ministers the word of God to fellow chiefs in the southern re-gion, Africa. His Christian influence is greater even to the house of chiefs in Zambia.
- John Jere has been invited to go to Nigeria to preach the word of God from the 17th—30th May 2012. Will you please pray for John Jere that God may provide all his needs and use him to preach the word of God in that nation?
- Lukulu West Mission Trip, August 2012 – We intend to begin drilling wells for clean water.
- Praise God for His providence for the funds to purchase land and for a start up.
- Thank God for protecting our workers from the vicious snake, Python at the new church plant.
- Praise God for providing some funds for Samaritan school fees for 2012. We are remaining with US$6,000 to pay for all the Samaritan children for 2012.
- Will you please continue to pray for Samaritan children who are going through difficulties with their relatives so that God may give our children wisdom and knowledge how to stay with them while they are going to school?
- Will you please continue to pray for Samaritan school fees (US$6,000)?
- Will you please pray with us that God may provide the funds to complete the new church / community school in Linda as this will serve many orphaned children who do not have any one to help them with school fees? This is a ministry without boarders. Children will have a privilege to be in class for their first time.
- Lukulu West Mission trip (August 2012): Will you please pray with us for Lukulu west , Zambia, mission trip, to provide clean water as we intend to drill boreholes for the local people? We need prayers and financial support.