- Smiles about the unusual item her 80-year-old school never had and finally installed for the first time ever this year.
- Talks about what she and her friends do for fun.
- Reveals her roles in Bread of Life's week-long summer camp outreach, Tydzien USA (which means "USA week") and the annual Christmas event raising funds for sick children.
- Talks about what Poznan International Church is like for youth and how she gets her friends there when they don't fit in the family car!
- Tells a funny story on her dad!