ITMI's Charl van Wyk shared the following inspiration with his blog readers early this month.
"We are thrilled that the Lord has sought to bless us through our ministry partners. Our Stone Hill ministry is expanding tremendously.
Our efforts are to present the Gospel of the Kingdom and make disciples, baptizing them and teaching them to observe all that He has commanded us.
And yes, we have numerous youth desiring baptism – showing publicly that they are followers of Jesus Christ and no longer worshipping their ancestors."
In this post you'll discover:
- Charl reviews all that he and his partners have seen the Lord do this year (a pretty astounding list!)
- Charl's ministry partner, Cozmore, and his wife's big announcement.
- What Charl and his co-workers in Zimbabwe are "in big trouble" for. (It's a good thing, we promise!)
- Why the youth chicken farmers in Zimbabwe are switching from chickens to guinea fowl.
- The secret to the maize projects' incredible bounty in a country full of starving and poverty.
- What to focus on after Christmas to avoid discouragement.
About the Author
Charl van Wyk is a Christian missionary, author and activist in Africa. His belief in his Christian duty to protect the innocent, vulnerable and oppressed led him to single-handedly return fire in the midst of a terrorist attack, saving many lives! The story of how God led Charl to forgive and pursue reconciliation with his attackers is captured in his best-selling book, Shooting Back – The Right and Duty of Self-defense. Now he is engaged in a new war - a battle to establish kingdom-focused covenant communities in Southern Africa. His pro-active stance on educating the Church and renewing minds with a Biblical worldview drives him to see communities changed through the Gospel, discipleship and community development.